Copyright Agent is a rapidly growing company of +40 people working with content creators across Europe, to manage and protect their intellectual property - mostly images and texts - from unlicensed use.
We care, we perform
Our company emerged from a deep-rooted respect for people - writers, photographers, and creators of all kinds - who have the talent and courage to be original. We believe it is of the greatest importance to safeguard and value the ecosystem of originality. We are currently active in more than 13 markets across three continents and have an ambitious plan to grow further during 2022.
As a Rights Manager at Copyright Agent, you will work in a blended 25-person team to protect image copyright online. You will be working with our international enterprise clients in the Australian market. This is a full-time position, with some unsociable hours (early mornings).
You will be responsible for handling and processing our copyright infringement cases, handling all the communication with our clients and counterparties via telephone and email communication.
An average day at Copyright Agent looks like this:
- Starting new cases alerting counterparties to copyright infringements on their websites
- Educating counterparties on copyright law and answering any specific questions they have regarding their case
- Liaising with our clients with updates from the case management process
- Sending and chasing payment claims.
- Native English speaker.
- A calm and confident telephone manner - it is a requirement that you have experience with making outbound telephone calls
- We expect that you have a background in sales (including cold calling) or in legal positions
- We expect that you have experience working with targets and you enjoy doing so
- A structured approach to work and a curious mind
- Working within a rapidly growing scale-up
- Central location in Copenhagen close to public transportation
- Social gatherings and activities (we are fun, we promise)
- Skill development
- Fixed salary and competitive bonus structure
- We are not currently accepting remote applications
- The start date is as soon as possible